Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.
Depth : 27 3/8
Height : 46 1/2
Width : 29 7/8
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree : 48
- Smart Appliance : Care for your family from your smartphone or tablet.2
- Scan-to-Cook Technology : Get the right settings every time. Scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your oven for dinner done the way your family wants it3.
- EZ-2-Lift Hinged Cast-Iron Grates : Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with our industry-first EZ-2-Lift hinged cast-iron grates. The hinged design lets you wipe up under them without removing them. For a more thorough clean, the grates are also dishwasher-safe.
- Multi-Step Cooking : Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once4. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Frozen Bake Technology : Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster5 with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- True Convection Cooking : Cook foods faster6 with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
- SpeedHeat Burner : Get dinner to the table fast with this burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- Center Oval Burner : Easily fit large griddles and other longer cookware on this fifth burner so they heat evenly on the range top.
- AquaLift Self-Cleaning Technology
- Nest Learning Thermostat Integration : Integrate your Nest Learning Thermostat with the mobile app to be alerted if your oven is left on while you're away7.
- Remote Start : With remote start enabled, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn your oven on so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are10109.
- Party Mode : Start preparing for guests from your smartphone or tablet. With remote start enabled, this mode automatically turns on the Keep Warm setting so dishes stay ready to serve8.
- Control Lock Mode : Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use11.
- Enhanced Troubleshooting : Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos12.
- Guided Service : Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the mobile app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service13.
- Sabbath Mode : Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely set the oven to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off14. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- Convection Conversion : Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- Temperature Sensor : Get evenly-baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Rapid Preheat : Save time with 20% faster preheating1615. A rear fan combined with the use of all of the elements helps to heat the oven quickly.
- Griddle : Grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the included griddle.
- 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity : Cook even your largest meals with 5.8 cu. ft. capacity.
- Large Oven Window : Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs : Remove the dishwasher-safe knobs for easier cleaning.
- Scan-to-Connect Technology : You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly17.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.1
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride